Update (April 14, 2016). New users can no longer sign up to create an email account, however existing users can still login and use their email.
Click here to sign up for a free email address at jadoons.com. Your email account will be provided by Windows Live Hotmail, a leading provider of free webmail. Your email address is your Windows Live ID, which can also be used to access instant messaging and other services on the MSN and Windows Live network.
A book written by Mr Sultan Khan Jadoon (late) on Jadoon tribe is now available for download. You can download the contents of the book by following the links below.
Special thanks to Ihsan Khan Jadoon (Nephew of Mr. Sultan Khan Jadoon (late)) for his help in this regard.
- No racism is allowed on this blog. You are not allowed to post any content which may hurt any other tribe’s feelings.
- Make sure you post comments under the right topic.
- This website/blog is moderated, any comment which wont make any sense or is not related to the topic will be deleted.
If yes then come up with valid reasons why we should have a separate province and even your answer is No in that case too come up with reasons/statements to justify your answer.
Your comments/suggestions about this blog will be highly appreciated. Use this contact form to leave your suggestions/feedback or simply post a comment.
Notable Jadoons of Abbottabad & Swabi
- Ali Afzal Khan Jadoon (ex law minister N.W.F.P,businessman)
- Malik Qalander Khan Jadoon (worker of Pakistan movement and member of grand jirga of Abbottabad and Malik of Shoaib Zai tribe)
- Amanullah Khan Jadoon (Minister of Petroleum and Gas)
- Haider Shah Jadoon (Ex VC, Islamia College, Peshawar)
- Ahmed Nawaz Khan Jadoon (MD Akbar Group of Industries Pty Ltd, A well-known businessman and a politician of Abbottabad area)
- Iqbal Khan Jadoon (13th Chief Minister of NWFP)
- Iqbal Khan Jadoon (Manager Operations, Descon Qatar)
- Malik Jahangir Khan (late)(Ex-Chairman Town Committee, Nawanshehr)
- Faqir Khan Jadoon (Late) (Ex-Chief Engineer WAPDA/Saudi Arabia)
- Suleman Khan Jadoon(Late) (Ex-Dy Project Director, Sandak Project, Quetta)
Post your intros let others know you. A brief introduction of yours. Name, Age, What you do, where do you live and about your education.
What do you say about this? Do you think it is right just to marry within Jadoon Family? There are many cases where Jadoons have got their sons/daughters married out of Jadoon Family? Please do comment
The Jadoon are descended from Ashraf also known as jadoon (Gadoon) of the Panni clan of the Ghurghusht Afghan. Panni, Kakar, Naghar and Dawi were four sons of Daney son of Ismail, also known as Ghurghusht. The people of this tribe call themselves jadoons, but Eastern Afghans who change the letter S`h into K`h and “j” into “G” style them Gadoons as the letter J and G are interchangeable in the Pushto language, just as jillani and Gillani are synonyms. The Jadoons were freedom fighters and they showed bravery against their rivals, especially the Sikhs and the British with other prominent Pashtun tribes of the region like the Swati, Tareens Khaji khail and Shilmani. Their leader Sakhi Jan Jadoon had been martyred during the freedom efforts against the Sikhs in the 19th century